What Am I Going To Get Out Of This Course?
Successful Fundamentals of Facebook Marketing
- The Social Media Marketing Landscape
- The Key features of popular Social Media Tools/ Platforms
- The Various Roles in Social Media Marketing
- Where does Facebook come in?
- The Customer journey on Facebook
- Create a Facebook Business Page
Create Super Targeted Audiences and Setting Goals
- Knowing Your Customers in Facebook
- Understanding Your competitors In Facebook
- Creating Your Targeted Customers’ Personas in Facebook
- Establishing metrics and goals
Develop Killer Themes and Contents for Your Facebook Business Page
- Strategise the overall content structure
- Develop a content posting plan
- Create the different types of business content in Facebook
- Business Cover Page
- Business Logo
- Types of Posts
- Text Post
- Link Post
- Image/Photo Post
- Animation Post
- Video Post
Facebook Advertising and Leads Generation
- Learn how to use Customer personas and interest
- The 14 types of Advertising in Facebook
- Understand Custom and Lookalike audience
- Prepare Facebook Tracking Pixel
- Create Facebook ad campaign, ad set and ad
- Select Budget and Bidding Options
- Place order for ad Campaign
- Review entire campaign and data analytics
Optimising Your Facebook Marketing Campaign to increase your ROI
- Use Facebook Analytics to access, manipulate, and report data.
- Use Facebook Analytics to find insights.
- Explore features and uses of Facebook Analytics – audience,
- behaviour, conversions, attribution, reporting, funnel analysis.
- Utilize best practices for conducting A/B tests across channels.
- Consider various reporting techniques to communicate results.
- Develop optimization strategies to meet overall marketing goals
- Describe potential outcomes, benefits, and risks when employing
- A/B testing and experiments.
- Set up and apply A/B tests to your business.
- Use Facebook to explore and implement a test.