Start Your Lifelong Learning Journey Here
The courses are full day courses, starting from 9.00am.
Course fees are inclusive of all course materials and certificate. The course dates/venue may be subject to change if warranted by circumstances.
Please call our friendly course administrator, Kevin at +65 8575 5515 for information!
Introduction to Photography
- Understanding Photograpgy
- Latest technology in photography
- Understanding your camera
- Understanding the essentials of light control
- Choosing the correct camera or lenses
- Differences between DSLR/DSLT and Mirrorless Cameras.
- Determining which camera for yourself
- Knowing sensor sizes
Understanding Your Camera
- Understanding Photography Jargon (E.g ISO, Shutter, Aperture)
- Basic compositions techniques
- Types of lenses
- Flash Usage
- Different metering modes usage
- 5 Tips to Get Better Pictures
- Camera Equipment Maintenance
Outdoor Practical 1
- Optimizing Your Camera Settings
- Getting Out Of Auto Mode
- Warm Up To Your Camera.
- Using Full Manual Focus.
- Using AF Points & focusing techniques.
- Exposing Pictures Correctly.
- Applying Compositions & Framing Techniques
- Depth Of Field Control
- Learning Ideas Leading to Better Photography
- Using Shutter Control For Amazing Photographic Results
Outdoor Practical 2
- Using Black & White Photography To Complement Pictures.
- Understanding The Correct Focal Length (Zoom Range) For Better Results
- Identifying Reference Lines & Creating Rules of Triangles in Pictures
- Understanding Perspective In Angles.
- Tips & Guides to Help You Grow.
Outdoor Practical 3
- Introduction to a good tripod
- Overcome back-light situation.
- Shooting night landscape.
- Shooting night portrait.
- Creating a properly exposed picture.
- Controlling your internal/external flash.
- Optimum shutter & aperture for low light.
- Correcting color cast using white balance.
- Using high ISO.
- Light calculations.