- Skills Global Academy reserves the right to postpone or cancel the programme due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Skills Global Academy reserves the right to make amendments to the venue, time and/or course content as and when necessary.
- Course details may be subject to change without prior notification.
- If you are using SkillsFuture Credits to pay for Course Fees, you agree to adhere to the Terms & Conditions to the usage of SkillsFuture Credits found at: https://portal.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/content/web/mysfc/TNC.html
- Payment must be received before course commencement
- Cheque must be crossed and made payable to “Skills Global Academy Pte. Ltd.”.
- If you are using your SkillsFuture Credit: Please refer to https://portal.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/content/web/mysfc/TNC.html for SkillsFuture Terms & Conditions
- Claims submission must be made at least 7 calendar days before course commencement.
- Please refer to the Skills Future Credit User Guide for the claim process at http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit
- Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment
For Food & Beverage related Courses
To confirm your slot, Course Fee payments have to be made in full.
If you are using SkillsFuture Credits; A Refundable Course Fee Deposit will have to be made by Bank Transfer to SGA, along with the submission of Claims to SkillsFuture This deposit will be refunded in cash on the first day of your lesson.
Should you cancel the class with less than 7 days written notice, or no-show on day of Course, the deposit will be forfeited
Rescheduling of Course is permitted to the next available schedule (Subjected to seats availability) of the course with at least 3 working day given notice.
Signed up participants can freely reschedule their course to the next available schedule (Subjected to seats availability) of the same course with at least 3 working day given notice.
SGA reserve all rights to reschedule the workshop in the event of wet weather or any other act of nature, SGA reserves all rights to postpone/amends any dates which is already booked by participant, in any unforeseen circumstances or if the minimum amount of participant is not achieved for any courses.
Cancellation or Postponement of Course
- Cancellation of registration must be in writing to [email protected]
- Cancellation charges apply as follows:
- Less than 14 working days before course commencement: 50% of course fees
- Less than 7 working days before course commencement: 100% of course fees
- Postponement is allowed provided it is made in writing to [email protected] at least 14 working days in advance
- In case of absenteeism, no refunds will be given.